In accordance with the constitution i am writing to inform you that the Annual General Meeting of Rossendale Valley Sailing Club will take place on the 4th November 2018 (2PM) at the Clubhouse, Clowbridge Reservoir. Notice of this meeting has been placed in the clubhouse since 13th September and has also been emailed out previously to all members on the club database.
The Agenda for the AGM 4th November will be as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the last AGM
- Commodore’s Report
- Hon. Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Election of Flag Officers
- Mark Girven – Commodore
- David Hudson – Vice Commodore
- Gill Garner – Secretary
- Steve Booth – Treasurer
- Election of Council Members
- N.Girven, D.Forbes, M.Green, R.Glowa, S.Booth, M. Ashby-Smith, M.Morgan, G.Stones, J. Blackburn, E.Davis
- Proposal of Council – to offer, based on continued and past support to the club, the category of Life Membership to Doug Forbes. Also based on past support to the club the category of Honorary membership to Joan Forbes.
- Proposal of Council – adoption of working document on Increased Participation by Club Members. With agreement on recommended proposals.
- Closure of meeting, followed by Race Prize Giving and refreshments.