An annual permit is available for £35.00, Day fishing permits can be purchased from the Club House for £3.50.
- There are no pegs and no person has the right to any particular area of bank.
- Do not disturb or cause damage or injury to wildlife, nests, stock, crops, walls, fences, ditches, hedges, trees, shrubs or any structure.
- If requested, members of RVSC or United Utilities staff must be allowed to inspect rod licences / bags / containers.
- All litter must be removed.
- No dogs.
- No Fires
- Fishing is only permitted within the boundary walls of the reservoir. All pools, ponds and feeder streams are out of bounds.
- Fishing between the valve tower and the club, and the are in front of the club, and along its perimeter is not permitted.
- Fishing is by rod and line only and undertaken in a sportsmanlike manner. It must not create a hazard to the general public or any users of the reservoir or the adjoining highway or permissive or public footpaths.
- Only two rods per person (subject to rod licence).
- Only barbless hooks may be used up to a maximum of size 6 including doubles and trebles.
- Fishing is permitted on a catch and release basis only.
- Night fishing is prohibited.
- The following is prohibited – Float tubes or similar – bait boats – keep nets.
The following are PROHIBITED:
- Loose feeding with anything other than earthworms, maggots or castor.
- Ground Bait
- Live fish bait
- Dead bait unless commercial and disease free
- Flavoured bait or flavour enhancers
- Sweetcorn, Spam, Luncheon meat, Hemp seed